Adapted from Theo & Co.’ by Theo Kalogeracos
- 3 tbsp passata
- 1 tbsp chopped canned tomatoes
- 200g basic pizza dough (see below)
- 90g mozzarella (grated or buffalo variety)
- 90g unsalted Brazil nuts, crushed
- 1 large rotisserie chicken breast, sliced into chunks
- 1 large tbsp seeded wholegrain mustard
- 1/4 roasted pumpkin, torn into pieces
- 1/2 fresh green bell pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 250˚C (480˚F)
- Combine passata sauce and chopped tomatoes in a small bowl an spread evenly over base leaving a 2cm border around the edge of the pizza dough.
- Cover the sauce with grated or torn mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with crushed Brazil nuts (reserving some for garnishing later).
- Mix the roasted chicken and mustard together then place onto pizza, topping with the roasted pumpkin (just tear into into large chunks), green capsicum (bell pepper) and sliced onion.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until crispy, remove from oven, cut into slices, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and black pepper.
- Finally scatter remaining crushed Brazil nuts on top.