- 1 Italian Panettone cake
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 box frozen berry selection
- 1 punnet or large handful fresh cherries
- 1 tub natural or Greek yoghurt
- Runny honey or maple syrup
- Cinnamon sugar
- In a bowl add the eggs, cream, milk and ground nutmeg, whisk to combine well. Pour into a large, wide bowl and set aside.
- Slice Panettone into 1 inch slices and dip into the egg mixture. Place into a hot frying pan and cook over low-medium heat for 20-30 seconds then flip over and cook for a further 30 seconds on second side before flipping and repeating process once more until bread is browned and egg cooked.
- Place onto a serving plate, spoon 2-3 tbsp berries on bread, scatter a few cherries (stones removed) on top. Dollop yoghurt onto fruit, drizzle with some honey and a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar.
- Serve warm.