- 1oz/30ml Grey goose/Absolut/Belvedere vodka
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Juice 1 lime
- 15ml sugar syrup (see below)
- 2 tablespoons fresh pomegranate juice.
- Extra raspberries for garnish
- Lime or lemon zest to garnish
To make the sugar syrup:
- Add 1 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar into a saucepan and bring to the boil, stir often then reduce heat and simmer until all the sugar has dissolved into the water – approx. 10 – 12 minutes. Allow to cool thoroughly. Note this will make enough for a few cocktails.
- Place vodka, frozen raspberries, lime juice, sugar syrup and pomegranate juice into a chilled cocktail shaker along with a handful roughly crushed ice.
- To serve pour strained cocktail into a glass and garnish with a few extra raspberries and some lime or lemon zest.