By Annie Wang: www.fritesandfries.com
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt 1 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups Nutella
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. soy milk (or regular will do)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (optional)
- Cream together butter, hazelnut spread and sugars; beat in eggs and add the milk.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir the butter/sugar mix into the dry ingredients until creamy to make the cookie dough.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and put the dough in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. After an hour, unwrap.
- Preheat the oven to 375F and set aside a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Drop a generous tablespoon of the cookie dough batter and put on baking sheets.
- Bake for about ten minutes.
- Repeat until all of the cookie dough has been used.
Makes 3 dozen cookies